Monday, November 02, 2009

Charley's Reading List

I enjoy eccentric people - people who don't remind me of anyone but themselves. I think that must be at least part of why I married Charley. This morning there are 5 books on the bathroom floor tht were not there when I went to bed last night. This must mean Charley had a bad night. It might also mean that Sam had a bad night and Charley spent much of the night in the bathroom steaming Sam. Anyway, here are the 5 books Charley found essential companions in his long night: The Naked Sun - Isaac Asimov, True Believer - Nicholas Sparks, In the Company of Cheerful Ladies - Alexander McCall Smith, Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind - Shunru Suzuki and something in Russian, I believe it is the New Testament but I don't read Russian myself.

Ya just gotta love a guy that eclectic.

No comments:

Post a Comment